Document requirements differ from person to person depending on your financial background. At the minimum, we will need the following documents from all applicants:
- State Issued ID (Driver’s License, Passport, etc)
- 2 months of your most recent bank statements (you only need to provide the accounts that have enough money to cover your down payment)
- If you are self-employed: Most recent 2 years tax returns (or 1 year if you have been in business for more than 5 years)
- If you are not self-employed: Last Year W2 and Last 30 days worth of paystubs from your current employer.
- If you are purchasing your home, we will need your purchase contract
- Green Card if Applicable
- Work Visa if Applicable
There may be other documents we will need depending on your situation. For example, if you are a veteran, we will need your certificate of eligibility.
If you have any trouble finding your documents, let us know and we can help!